CBRE Global Workplace Solutions 'Local Facilities Management' is a leading provider of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe's best-known companies. We are a Company that prides ourselves on offering an excellent service and are growing at around 20% year-on-year.
We have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Service Engineer to join us our expanding team, based in Reading.
- Carry out routine planned preventative maintenance tasks as required within across HV and LV distribution systems, associated plant/equipment and HVAC mechanical cooling/heating systems as determined by the CMMS system's work orders, in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Monitor BMS for running and alarm conditions.
- Attend to A/C related clients problems. Access ceiling plant and controls, fault finding.
- Building walk rounds, taking meter readings from UPS, PDU's and utilities.
- Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies.
- Prepare accurate/timely reports as required.
- Ensure corrective/repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations.
- Assist when and where required with installation works.
- Participate in emergency call out roster providing cover for weekend and team member absences, as required.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the portfolio buildings their layouts, functions and complexities.
- Establish and develop trusting, meaningful relationships with Facilities Managers, Client staff and representatives.
- Endorse day to day and future compliance to safe working practices, quality standards conformity and best practice methods.
- Volunteer ideas/initiatives that contribute to the service levels and delivery.
- Positive contribution to the "team" effort and the raising of the standard.
- Undertake other tasks, as required by Customer Services Supervisor / Contract Manager, in accordance with experience and competencies.
- City & Guilds Electrical competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- Good building services knowledge.
- Critical Environment Experience.
- Good Customer relationship skills.
- Working knowledge of "Permit to work" systems.
- Understand and interpret technical drawings/processes.
- Experience of CMMS and BMS systems.
- HV switching qualification/experience.
- 18th Edition IEE Regulations.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'