Service Engineer (Electrical)
Swindon + 50 mile radius
Up to £34,000 OTE £38-£42k + Van + Healthcare + Pension + Van + 24 days holiday
Do you want to work for a Global Leader specialist in Power Management Systems?
Are you an individual looking to work for a business that doesn't treat you as a number and actively wants to progress and develop your career?
The Company: Global Leader and a specialist in power management systems, specialising in power conditioners and UPS systems.
The Role: You will also be required to manage your own diary from home and visit clients as well as occasional visits to HQ in Swindon
You will be responsible for:
- The on-site testing, service and maintenance of UPS systems, working on single and three phase systems that range from 500VA to 150KVA.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics, and follow test procedures.
- Complete and submit necessary documentation (field service reports, quality reports, RMA's etc.)
- To provide guidance and specification and application advice for potential new customers
- Observe Health & Safety requirements at all times
The Candidate: Ideal candidate will be electrically biased, with a strong understanding of electrical and electronic systems and experience of working in a service environment. Ability to read and interpret mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics, and follow test procedures. Strong understanding of Quality and ISO regulations. Must be pro-active. Qualifications are Ideal, a UPS background, experience of working with single and three phase and an understanding of power conditioners is VERY desirable but not necessary as training will be provided.
The Package for Service Engineer:
- Basic: up to £34,000 OTE £42,000
- Hours: Mon- Fri 40 hours
- Company Van, Pension, Private Medical, Pension,
- Benefits: 24 days Holiday plus bank holidays.
- service engineer
- maintenance engineer
- building maintenance
- maintenance operative
- hotel maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job