SERVICE ENGINEER - CNC Machines
£28,000 - £32,500 + Overtime + Company Vehicle + Pension and Benefits
Yorkshire & Humberside based
Our client is a high profile and well established specialist in the servicing, repair and maintenance of CNC machines. They support customers across a broad range of manufacturing sectors including Steel, Automotive, Defence, Aerospace, Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, General Machine Shops, Stone and Wood Cutting, and Heavy Industry.
As the business grows they we currently have a vacancy available for an experienced CNC Service Engineer or Plant Maintenance Engineer looking to further develop their careers.
The appointee will be responsible for installations, service, repairs and breakdowns of equipment at customer sites around the UK. With a portfolio boasting a number of high-profile OEM’s and blue-chip companies, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking for a technically challenging role within a nationally recognised organisation.
Key Duties include;
• Responding to service calls around the UK
• Test, Install and Commission a wide variety of CNC equipment
• Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding
• Offering advice and technical support to customers
• Reporting directly to the Service Manager
• Diagnose and Repair Machine Breakdowns
• Help Support Customers with Technical Issues
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Experience of CNC Machine Tool Service or Maintenance
• Electrical & Mechanical Skills
• Conversant in a variety of CNC control systems and machine types
• Good Communication Skills
• Willingness to travel
• Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
- CNC Machine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job