Desktop support helpdesk help desk technical support 1st line first line support service desk
Your new role
As a Service Desk Technician you will also be required to log calls for engineer visits and ensure that jobs are actioned and resolved by our Field teams. The Service Desk has a duty to provide high-quality, customer service with experience and knowledge of devices to ensure the best resolution from start to finish.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Service Centre / technical heldesk technology and processes
- Ability to work to SLA's and understand the importance of meeting targets due to contractual obligations
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Able to adopt to change
What you'll get in return
Full training and support given on their bespoke software for all new members of staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- IT Service desk Redhill Gatwick interim contract transport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job