Are you a results driven Service Desk Manager with proven experience of managing and leading staff, engineers and subcontractors? Are you a problem solver looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 business within the Facilities industry? If so then this could be the opportunity for you…….
As a Service Desk Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- successfully managing and lead the service desk team
- effectively managing and develop staff, engineers and subcontractor including conduct, performance, attendance and capability
- supporting the Operations Support Director in establishing and maintaining an organised, structured and well managed working environment.
- fostering client relationships and develop a culture of trust with Internal/External clients
- driving and motivating a team that exceeds customer expectations and delivers a first class customer service
What you'll need:
- Proven experience in a similar Service Desk Manager role ideally within the Facilities Management industry
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work
- Can demonstrate strong leadership skills and have the ability to implement structure and change.
- Able to motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Generating creative solutions to work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with organisational problems and opportunities.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking to secure a new role within a large, reputable organisation then apply now for immediate consideration.
- Service Desk Manager
- Help Desk manager