Role: Service Design Executive
Salary: £25,000- £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is one of the world’s leading Insurance Providers, operating on a global basis, they have around 55,000 employees serving customers in over 170 countries.
The client provides solutions to individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations.
This is an exciting role to join our client as a Service Design Executive. The right person for this role will have a demonstrated track record leading projects to design solutions that dramatically improve how we meet customer’s needs. You will work as part of multidisciplinary and collaborative teams to deliver user centered solutions based on research and insight. You’ll be adept at understanding and assessing customers’ or intermediary’s needs, behaviours and preferences and building enhanced experiences, journeys and overall propositions, beyond product.
Our client feels that the best employees - and the ones they want to work with - are self-starters who work well with others, engender enthusiasm every day and bring fresh thinking to their ambitious growth plans.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Understanding your customer’s needs, often partnering with them to co-create innovative solutions.
- Encouraging your colleagues to become better designers and produce great results.
- Administration for strategic design projects, including articulating the value and appropriateness of different methods that will bring value to particular projects.
- Running strategic design projects day-to-day
- Planning and conducting qualitative research.
- Confidently conduct ethnographic style qualitative research fieldwork
- Able to analyse and summarise multiple sources of insight in to single themes
- Synthesising large bodies of research data to provide insights and identify opportunities.
- Facilitating and contributing to the generation, critique and iteration of services and products across various touch points, channels and entire eco-systems.
- Facilitating workshops.
- Presenting and sharing ideas with people from all backgrounds
- Finding ways to help our client hear and see our customer’s stories and take action from them using tailored artefacts such as presentations, reports, visual maps, interactive channels, animations and videos.
- Have a degree or higher qualifications in Design or a related field and 1-2 years of experience
- Be an in-house designer working as part of a corporate design team or part of a consulting practice working face-to-face with corporate customers to solve their design challenges.
- Be able to cope with change in a fast moving environment with varying workloads and pressures
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong commercial acumen
- Collaboration and facilitation skills - ability to bring the right people together
- Ability to support culture change
In return our client are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus, company car and defined contribution pension scheme. They are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.