based in their Head Office in Gateshead, my client is looking for a Service Controller to join their busy Service Department. This is a very enthusiastic and hardworking team who are also very welcome and friendly and supportive of new staff. You will be the first point of call for clients who need support and customer service is a vastly important aspect of this job role. You need to be able to handle a fast paced, reactive environment.
Although full training will be provided, this role is not suitable for a candidate who does not have experience working within a service department.
The role will include:
- Logging new calls and customer communication
- Daily planning an allocation of Service Engineers
- Maintaining databases, sites and equipment
- creating sales orders and booking out parts required
- Invoicing completed works
- Dealing with returned stock from engineers
- Assisting with invoice queries and credit note request forms
- Creating quotes for new works and repairs
- Liaising with other departments when required
- General administrative duties as required to support the operation of the service department
You must be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service and have outstanding communication skills, experience of working within a service department and good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel would be an advantage.
You will be required to work under pressure and toward deadlines, this role would best suit an individual with excellent organisational skills and experience of working in an environment with changing priorities.
This is a full time, permanent role, 08.00-16.30 Monday to Friday. After your have completed a set amount of training there will be on call work involved in the role but this will be as little as once every 2 months and is equally divided amongst all members of your department.
If you have experience working within a busy service department, please do not hesitate to apply. We would love to hear form you!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Service Controller