Service Centre Advisor
Shifts between 7am and 7pm
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Have you got an excellent telephone manner?
Our client is looking for a Service Centre Advisor in Milton Keynes.
Must be available to interview on 28th February 2018 16:00-18:00
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support in the delivery of the one-number and switchboard 'front line'
- Take responsibility for incoming calls and either answer the enquiry directly or refer to backline or another team/department to take ownership and respond.
- Be agile to receive and respond to enquiries in other service centre areas at peak times or to provide scheduled cover
- Resolve enquiries consistently to team standards
- Use CRM and other appropriate systems to record enquiries to department standards
- Co-ordinate cross-department communications and ensure the advisory teams are up-to-date and have relevant and appropriate information with which to support enquiries
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong motivator and trainer with experience in delivering against SLAs in a time-pressured role.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel, experience with database including CRM
- Organisational, planning and administrative skills
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Proven ability to prioritise and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in managing multi-channel enquiries, phone, email, online chat and social media
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!