Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group?
An opportunity has arisen at our clients busy dealership, for a Service Booking Administrator to join them on a full time basis to maintain a 5 star service for their customers.
What can they offer you?
In return for your reliability and hard work, you will be offered a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- 30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with ad hoc Saturday working
What will I be responsible for?
- Contacting their customers to book their vehicles into the Workshop for servicing or repairs
- Loading the in house database appropriately
- Daily control of the service diary
- Receiving incoming telephone enquiries regarding vehicle status
- Assisting customers with general queries by finding solutions
- Maximising service opportunities
- Directing enquiries efficiently to the relevant departments
- Updating customer details in line with the GDPR
- Maintaining GDPR security by following the relevant procedures
- Creating service job cards and packs
- Filing and maintaining effective administrative processes
- Ad hoc service administration as reasonably requested
- Contributes to the team by completing related tasks as needed
The ideal Service Bookings Clerk will possess:
- Exceptional personal presentation, telephone & face to face communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills and other in house DMS knowledge
- Experienced in telephone systems and service calls
- Customer focused at all times
- Relishes the challenges of a pressured environment
About the company
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Service Bookings Clerk, then please click 'apply'.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'