We are excited to present this role for a long standing and respected client.
Automotive Service Advisor
Basic salary £25,000 + incredible upsell and bonus scheme (OTE 31k+ uncapped)
08:00 - 18:00 (Monday - Friday)
09:00 - 16:00 (Every other Saturday)
The job is based close to the Watford area at a prestigious dealership.
The job will involve a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Handling of customer enquiries both in person and on the telephone
- Booking in of Services and MOTs
- Regular liaison with the workshop to find out the work that has been carried out on customers' vehicles and relaying this to customers
- Upselling of service plans and additional service work where appropriate and beneficial for the customer
Our client is looking for:
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor in a franchised car dealership (essential)
- A full UK driving licence (essential)
- A professional and friendly personality with the capability to maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and deliver the outstanding levels of customer service expected by customers of this reputable and high quality prestige brand
- A driven candidate, motivated to keep improving sales and service performance
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful dealership with excellent long term career prospects.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
- Service Advisor
- Customer Advisor
- After Sales