ARE YOU A SERVICE ADVISOR IN THE MOTOR TRADE?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH A BUSY MOTOR DEALERSHIP
COMPETITIVE BASIC D.O.E WITH UP TO £28,000 OTE
My client, a busy dealership, is looking for an experienced SERVICE ADVISOR.
Main duties that you will cover as a service advisor:
- Meeting and greeting customers into the service reception
- Booking in vehicles, advising on duration of repairs
- Upselling hours in the workshop
- Basic admin
- You will be customer friendly and ensure you give the best service to customers
- You will work within a team and deliver excellent service
- You will be smartly presented
- You will need knowledge of the motor trade
Must hold a FULL drivers licence
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
WE ARE SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Please note we act as outsourced resources and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job