My client is looking for an Enquiry Service Administrator on a temporary 6 month basis to be the first port of call for clients with Technical questions or needs, these will be mainly received on the phone or email. You will ensure accurate and effective administration of the enquiries within the processes in our customer relationship management system.
- To answer and / or refer internally enquiries from members, other clients and colleagues and process these in the CRM system
- Aid with other information searching and information work as required
- To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by the Information Manager
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships across the organisation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of the food and drink industry and/or with a scientific background would be preferable, however not essential.
- Working knowledge of CRM or enquiry handling software
- Excellent all-round IT skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Experience or relevant skills of dealing with a range of customers and communication channels, via email, telephone or in person.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately summarise complex
- Strong self-organisational skills
- Retentive memory
- Understand the functional structure and operation of the organisation
- Manage your own work load, and be able to work as part of a team which is sharing the overall management of enquiries
- Autonomously managing enquiries which have been allocated
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Desired, but not essential, Graduate or Postgraduate level qualification(s) in Information Science accredited by CILIP or related subjects or Graduate level qualification with an interest in pursuing a career in Information Services. Alternatively, a background in customer services, handling enquiries.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications we receive for this role we are unable to contact everyone directly. If you have not heard from us in 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Services
- Relationship Management
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job