Sensory Testing Administrator - Quality Assurance - Full Time - South West London
In this role you will be responsible for managing and scheduling external consumer testing and assuming the role of the panel leader for our diverse range of products whilst benchmarking their quality against other similar retailers. If you are passionate about food and drink and have an excellent knowledge of food categories and characteristics this may be the perfect role for you.
What will you do?
- Managing the sensory testing programme
- Panel leader for in-house sensory testing
- Maintaining the database and records
- Working with external stakeholders
- Producing and analysing reports
- Monitoring sensory related complaints
- Liaising with buyers on sensory issues
- Working closely with the purchasing team
- On occasion, supporting the team in the Cooks absence to produce items for testing
- General admin duties
What will you need?
- Degree educated or equivalent in a food related discipline
- Practical hands on approach to quality development and sensory testing experience is essential
- Organised with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of written English
- Possess good administrative skills and a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Full clean UK driver's license is desirable
What do we offer?
- £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days’ holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long-term career prospects
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.