Our client, who is a leading, creative and dynamic business with a welcoming and sociable working environment, is looking for a Senior Web Developer, due to excellent growth of the business.
The company offers a brilliant benefits package with continuous opportunities to train and develop alongside this growing company.
The ideal candidate (not exhaustive list):
- Will have the experience and ability to write modern and structured OO-PHP
- Excellent experience of working with MVC frameworks (ideally Laravel)
- To be confident working with Git
- Ability to conduct code reviews
- Experience of developing RESTfulAPIs
- Will have a great understanding of MySQL
- To have an understanding of best practices around security, coding standards and performance
- Experience with automated tests, Linux command line, DigitalOcean (desired but not essential)
- Experience of using Microsoft products (such as SharePoint, PowerBI, C#) are also desired but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'