Lead Front End Developer
Up to £62,000 + company benefits
Our Client, a leading organisation within the technology and consultancy sector is currently seeking a Senior Web Developer to join their dynamic and established team on a full time, permanent basis in Bristol. The suitable candidate will be working closely with other developers and domain experts and customers in a creative environment to ensure an excellent user experience.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing (from design specifications) the behaviours, functions and interactivity of web-based applications
- Developing detailed interaction architecture in support of new and continuing product development efforts
- Suggesting and developing improvements to the current online application functionality
- Collaborating and liaising with other developers to ensure the successful execution and seamless integration of user interface designs and the preservation of design intent in the final product
- Developing Agile approaches to software development (agile estimating techniques, test-driven quality disciplines and software craftsmanship)
Essential skills and experiences:
- In depth knowledge of browser-related technologies, including HTML, HTTP (cookie behaviour, SSL), CSS and Ajax
- Previous experience in development of enterprise web applications
- Web development technologies experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- AngularJS 1
- Cucumber, Junit
- TDD, ATDD, BDD
- Glassfish, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat
- Jira, Greenhopper, Confluence
This is an exciting opportunity to join an interactive and dynamic team within a market leading organisation working Monday-Friday. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you email your CV or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"