ARE YOU A FULLY QUALIFIED LEVEL 3 VEHICLE TECHNICIAN WITH MAIN DEALER EXPERIENCE?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH PRESTIGE BRAND IN CRAWLEY!
COMPETITIVE BASIC UP TO £33,000 DOE WITH UP TO £10,000 BONUS AVAILABLE!
My client, a forward thinking prestige main dealer in Crawley are looking for a Fully Qualifed, Senior Vehicle Technician to join their successful team. You must have experience as a senior technician within a main dealer.
Key responsibilities -
- Take repair orders and operate as directed by your line manager.
- Ensure the work outlined on the repair order is performed with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Ensure parts are received as ordered through efficient communication with the parts department and tagging parts if required.
- Use initiative to determine if additional safety or service work is required by thorough examination while keeping the Service Team informed if additional work is or is not required.
- Maintain communication with all departments regarding repair timescales.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained accurately as per company defined procedures and integrated systems.
- Take pride in your work at all times.
- Keep the workshop area clean and tidy and ensure all tools are maintained in optimum condition.
- Follow local and company health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Level 3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent)
- Main dealer experience (desirable)
For the right candidate my client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best people. If you feel undervalued where you are, and want a fresh challenge - then don't delay - apply today!
INTERVIEWING NOW! APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job