We are currently recruiting for a Senior Transport Planner on behalf of an award winning, leading consultancy that specialises within the built environment and provides a diverse range of services to the construction and property development industry.
The company has been functioning for over 50 years operating across a network of 15 UK offices. The successful candidate will be working within the rapidly expanding Nottingham Office, overseeing the delivery of projects across a range of sectors including residential, education, energy and master planning. The key responsibility of the role will be to work as part of a multi-disciplinary design team helping to identify and design the most appropriate transport solutions and strategies for any given situation.
Senior / Principle Transport Planner Position Overview
- Responsible for leading the delivery of projects and providing technical contributions to Transport Planning Team
- Overseeing preparations of Transport Assessments/Statements and Travel Plans
- Research and commission discrete tasks and data collection exercises.
- Liaise with project delivery teams and clients
- Deputise for team leader where appropriate
Senior / Principle Transport Planner Position Requirements
- MSc in Transport Planning, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Member of CIHT, TPS and working towards chartered status
- Proficient in use of industry software; ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRICS and AutoCAD
- Thorough knowledge of the planning system
- Planning conditions discharge and Section 106 negotiations
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Senior / Principle Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays and your Birthday
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Share Ownership (after qualifying period)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Salary competitive and subject to relevant experience
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy