Senior Test Engineer, Bristol UK
If you are an experienced Test Engineer, who has a passion for delivering high quality products, and you are seeking the next step in your career, this vacancy should be of interest to you.
Our client is a global semiconductor company that develops high speed "passive optical network" interface devices in its UK design centre in Bristol.
They are now seeking an experienced Test Engineer to join their NPI team.
You will help to drive DFT and improve test capabilities and feedback test data in to the design cycle.
To help you decide if you might be a good fit, here are some of our clients preferences.
- Experienced in developing and implementing test solutions for telecoms or audio
- Experienced in testing optical or RF wideband communications systems or similar e.g. Ethernet, SONET, SDH, Fibre Channel, InfiniBand, EPON, GPON, XGPON
- Experienced in designing and developing ATE test solutions, both testscript and loadboard
- Expereinces on semiconductor test equipment - ATE .
- Experienced working with design teams to feedback test data to improve design quality
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and develop new test methods
- Experience working in an international team in the English language
Our client wants to fill this vacancy as soon as possible.
So please apply today and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail with you.
- Fibre Channel
- Test Automation
- Test Data
- Communication Systems
- Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
- Gigabit-Capable Passive Optical Network
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'