Working for a highly successful entrepreneur in a start up environment, the Senior Telesales Executive will be expected to convert qualified leads generated by the marketing team. The product is a training and education programme that is being marketed to small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Our client is a serial entrepreneur with a stable of companies that he has created under one umbrella. In areas as diverse as education, aviation and print design. He has over 100 patents under his name and is recognised as a entrepreneurial expert by Sky News, the BBC and others. The UK office is based just outside London in Kent, however this role can be based anywhere in South East England.
The Senior Telesales Executive role has one simple driver to it - make revenue for the business. This is achieved through signing up small business owners and entrepreneurs to the education programme. You will be expected to:-
- Use highly targeted leads to carry out telesales and record work in a CRM
- Handle a large volume of networking and lead generation alongside this
- Become an expert in all of the company's programmes and events
- Build and sustain an active pipeline to accurately forecast sales
- Create and implement sales techniques to convert opportunities at a high rate
In order to apply for the Senior Telesales Executive role candidates must be able to demonstrate a background in successful telesales, ideally to a consumer audience. They will also be expected to have on their CV:-
- An undergraduate degree
- 5 years experience of telesales
- A customer focused style that still allows you to be results driven
- A conversion ratio that can be replicated across multiple value products
- Experience of a short sales cycle - 2-3 calls to close ideally
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Be an entrepreneurial self starter
- Proficient with MS Office, the Google suite and CRM products
For the successful candidate you can expect a base salary of £30,000-35,000 with a significant OTE of up to £70,000.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'