Despite the growth, the business still create a dynamic culture ensuring they do not lose the family feel, they are focussed commercial performance, providing outstanding quality and customer service, identifying the strengths of individuals and offering fantastic scope for areas of training needs and development. They are renowned for their inclusive fun and vibrant culture, working closely with the team and providing a progressive working environment. Within this role you will bring tax expertise and support the business in integrating acquisitions in new markets within all aspects of tax compliance, planning and transfer pricings across the Group.
You will be responsible for -
• Manage group tax payments and prepare UK tax computations
• Accurate and timely forecasting of the Group reported and cash tax rate
• Prepare year end disclosures for the Group (IFRS) and UK entities; working with subsidiary FDs
• Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of tax reporting and compliance
• Engage and work with advisors on both Group tax structuring and international tax compliance
• Ensure that transfer pricing documentation is in place and up to date. Identify and manage transfer pricing risks
• Share option/employee trust management including advice on structure and compliance and ensure all filings are done on time
• Support the commercial team with advice on VAT, withholding tax etc
• Assist on acquisitions including deal structuring, funding, due diligence and post-acquisition integration
• Advise the board on tax risks and propose actions to address such risks
• Provide ad hoc support on all tax matters including VAT, tax audits, PAYE etc
Key skills required -
• ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent is essential
• CTA (Certified Tax Accountant) is desirable
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel
• Strong knowledge of UK Tax legislation and working in an International Tax environment is essential
This position is being managed by Tom Earl and Jade O'Brien, for further information please get in touch. Please note that the only applications that will be considered for this piece of recruitment with Midwich, will need to come through Pure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"