A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a high performing team to provide end to end hands on recruitment support across multiple functions for predominantly senior roles. This is an initial 6 month contract with the potential of a permanent role at the end.
International manufacturing business
Working autonomously you will have responsibility for the following:
- Management of end to end recruitment delivery of mid-senior vacancies in the business;
- Responsible for the operational delivery of the talent resourcing requirements within the country including allocation, monitoring and quality of workload;
- Initial screening and first interviews as required;
- Collating and monitoring agreed global and local KPIs and SLAs, providing timely and accurate reports;
- Proactively building talent pipelines internally and externally through the use of social media platforms;
- Promote the Employer Branding Proposition across your area of responsibility in order to achieve key employer of choice objectives;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key external suppliers;
- Provide appropriate training and support to hiring managers to ensure they are competent and skilled in recruiting in line with company policy, best practice and local law;
- Proactively look to drive efficiency of process and reduce associated costs;
- Support the LCoE in the implementation and roll-out of new programs;
- Advise and partner with hiring managers on the most suitable route to attracting and selecting candidates and deliver the agreed solution;
- Focus on sourcing candidates directly with the use of social media, job boards, networking events.
The successful candidate shall be educated to degree level or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years in Recruitment, preferably within an agency environment, however in-house candidates will also be considered. You will have proven experience of delivering successful, best practices, end to end recruitment campaigns within specified time frames and will have strong knowledge of local Employment Law relating to recruitment and selection. Experience of working with ATS systems and social media platforms are a must.
£40,000 - £45,000
Flexible working will be considered for the right candidate.