Team Leader required for a beautiful Care Home in Northampton
We are looking for a Senior Carer for days to works at a purpose built Care Home supporting elderly and frail specialising in Dementia and Alzheimers Care situated in Northampton.
We are looking for a Team Leader for days and a Team Leader For nights
Team Leader days: 35 hours £9.85 per hour plus excellent incentive payments on all overtime.
Mixture of shifts including Early and Late shifts (Plus two days per week supernumerary 9am-4pm)
Team Leader Nights - 40 hours Night 20.50-07.00am 4 nights a week (40 hours)
Role of Team Leader
Team Leaders will be responsible for the running of the unit alongside the Unit Manager. Team Leaders will lead and line manage the care team, the Unit Manager is responsible for the Senior care team and overall management of the unit.
- Care planning - ensuring that care plans and risk assessments are completed, updated and reviewed on a monthly basis or as care needs change. Action monthly tracker changes
- Supervisions on care staff team 4 times per year
- Attend and lead meetings (Manager and staff meetings)
- Work within the team and monitor medication, unit and care practices
- Address, investigate and rectify and complaints or issues from residents, visitors or care staff
- Assist in interviewing and inducting of care staff.
- Be part of the Duty Management team at weekends where you are in charge of the home.
- Be responsible for the Health and Safety aspect for the unit.
- Liaising with Home Manager and ensuring he is aware and involved in all decision making.
- Train/mentor/improve staff as required
Requirements of Team Leader
You will have at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
You will be qualified to administer medication, supervise medication and order medication
You will have NVQ3 Health and Social Care
You will have good supervisory and leadership skills.
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to work for a progressive organisation. Working at a home with outstanding facilities.
For more information contact us NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'