Senior Stair Lift Engineer
Exeter or Torbay (Based in Exeter)
Our growing client are looking for a stair lift engineer to join their busy team, who will be assigned an area, either in Exeter or Torbay depending on where the successful candidate lives. The company is based in in the Exeter area, and is a friendly family owned firm.
Main responsibilities are:
- Installing, repair and maintenance of platform Stair lifts & Step lifts
- You will be working mostly with domestic customers
- Experience of Installing and repairing stair lifts and other lifting equipment
- Full UK Clean Driving License
- Preferred but not essential: NVQ Level 3 in Platform Lift Installation / Service and Repair
If you would like to apply for this role or are interested in finding out more, please contact Josie Bennett at Exeter Office Angels on or email your CV to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job