Description of Program:
Our reputable client is currently recruiting a Software Engineer on a permanent basis. They are a world-leader in the integration of cutting-edge defence and security systems, delivering decisive advantage to military, government and civil customers worldwide.
Purpose of Position:
EvO Manage is an Agile managed programme, experience of Agile methodologies is highly desirable. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will initially be supporting the EvO Manage development, but must be willing to work on any of the development projects within GD-MS. GD-MS also develops for the embedded avionics market. Relevant skills in this market are also desirable e.g. GreenHills Multi/INTEGRITY, MISRA C, tactical data links, SparkAda, real-time software development
- Strong software lifecycle skills and good team player
- Participate in a project development team
- Lead small groups of software developers
- Facilitate execution of programme
- Provide status and cost/schedule information to lead engineer/programme manager
- Develop software design from system specifications
- Develop good quality code from the software design
- Support software integration and testing
- Produce technical documentation to support the software lifecycle
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- C# .
- Net Standard and .Net Core
- IBM RTC
- Networking - NetConf, YANG, ZeroConf, PNAC, TLS
- GreenHills Multi/INTEGRITY
- MISRA C
- Tactical data links
- Safety critical/Embedded/Real-time software
- Demonstrable breadth and depth of experience/competence in software product design and development, or a background that provides the equivalent transferrable experience/competence.
- Experience in network protocol implementation is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience/competence in leadership & management of project engineering teams and development activities.
- A demonstrable ability to understand the software lifecycle and innovate.
- A demonstrable ability to build effective relationships.
- A willingness to learn and develop any gaps in experience/competence.
- Current security clearance
Degree in a relevant Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or IT discipline (or equivalent experience).
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
- Software Engineer EvO Manage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'