Do you want to contribute to the development of software aimed at making information more accessible and useful?
Do you want to be part of an international team in a fun, positive and casual environment?
Do you want to work alongside exceptionally talented and approachable software engineers?
Do you want to work in an environment that offers flexibility surrounding your personal needs?
Then look no further!
In addition to the above, just some of the most popular benefits include your own assigned mentor, 23 days holiday (increasing with service) and a sports and social club.
The successful candidate will be based in the company's Sheffield office as part of a multi-national team. You will contribute to the delivery of key strategic projects as part of our development. Surrounded by approximately 30 passionate developers, testers and architects, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across a global technology division of more than 300 employees.
In return you will receive:
- A technically challenging career
- An innovative and international environment
- An assigned mentor
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (increasing with service)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Sports and social club
Please note: All requirements listed are highly specific and ONLY candidates with core expertise will be considered:
You MUST Have:
* 1st class or 2:1 BSc honours degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or working towards)
* Excellent programming skills
* Relational databases
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have but not essential:
* Spring Framework, J2EE/Servlets/Tomcat
* Relational databases with JPA experience
* RESTful web services
* Agile software development
* Knowledge or interest in the principles of library science, information science, or information retrieval
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job