Role: Senior Software Architect
Location: Nottingham- Flexible working
Salary: up to £85K + 15% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Chapman Tate Associates is looking for a Senior Software Architect who has technical expertise in all aspects of software application architecture gained through working across a size-able application landscape with a substantial portfolio of Cloud native and Cloud hosted applications.
The successful candidate will join the team of senior architects and lead a team of technical experts and be a part of multi-award winning global financial institution.
The Senior Software Architect will be responsible to lead, encourage and influence technologists, set technology strategy for the business to bring real value through the application of cutting-edge technologies.
The Senior Software Architect will be responsible for: -
- You will lead functional teams of technical experts.
- You will be responsible to develop and design architecture strategies and road maps for product development from a business and technology perspective.
- Responsible for providing technical solutions for the architecture of product and platform from end to end.
- Develop, document and establish architectural principles, policies, standards and reference architectures.
- You will be partnering with key stakeholders, technology leaders, design teams to align application development with the architecture strategy.
- To ensure implementation of best practices, technology selection; data centre, cloud and infrastructure strategy and partnerships with 3rd parties.
- Review and recognise problems or improvements in existing designs and recommend solutions.
Essential Experience: -
- A broad IT and technical Architecture background, with experience in the design and deployment of applications.
- Experience with any cloud technology either AWS / G-cloud / Azure / or Private cloud.
- Good to have experience in either C++ / Java / or Python.
- Should have development background including application life cycle management.
- Must have extensive experience in designing and implementing solutions for large systems.
- Experience in communicating with senior leadership.
- Experience in leading a small architecture team with a global responsibility.
- High level understanding of GDPR compliance and relevant security tool sets.
- Understanding of financial market is an advantage.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply immediately with your latest CV. We will get back to you shortly after your application.
- Application Architecture
- Technical Architecture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'