• Incident resolution
• Coach and mentor the Service Desk team to ensure timely resolution of service requests and incidents.
• Be a focal point of technical knowledge for the Service Desk.
• Work to improve communication and overall level of customer service.
• Communicate clearly with customers about Incidents and service affecting issues at all times.
• Support the Problem Management function in the root cause analysis of incidents.
Candidate Technical Skills:
• At least 3 Years’ demonstrable experience in an IT Support role (2nd line)
• Expert level knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 as well as strong knowledge of Office 2010, Office 2016 and modern Internet Browsers.
• Experience working with Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 R2 and Microsoft Exchange 2010.
• Demonstrable experience in scripting and automation.
Long term career minded and ambitious
Experience of working within a large enterprise/corporate environment
Need to know
Shift pattern between 8-6pm
Paying up to £28,000 + benefits
Purpose built Creative IT space to work within
Recognition for hard work
Socialable company culture
This is an excellent opportunity if you want to progress your career! Please apply today to be considered
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business