Senior Service Advisor – Worthing
Key words: VAN SERVICE ADVISOR, VAN SALES, SALES, MERCEDES SALES, COMMERCIAL VAN SALES, Commercial Vehicle
Our client is a Commercial Vehicle dealer. From sales to service, they are a ‘one-stop shop’ for all vehicle needs.
They are looking for a talented person to join us as a Senior Service Advisor at their Crawley site.
This is a fast paced and busy role where you will take responsibility for your customers. You will be the main point of contact and offering support and guidance whenever customers visit to get their vehicle serviced, or when they need help or advice with the up keep of their vehicle. You will liaise with our parts team and suggest suitable additional products and services to the customer.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a dealership workshop.
- Automotive experience is essential, commercial experience desired but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Service Advisory
- Leadership experience and the automotive knowledge to cover the Workshop Controller while they are on training, annual leave or sickness absence
What you get in Return
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Staff Referral Scheme
Hours of work:
- 45 hour week: Monday to Friday 07:00 to 17:00
- Saturday mornings on a rota basis (1 in 5)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'