Our Specialist Private Sector team are experienced in a range of different markets including Banking, Insurance, Retail, Travel, Transport and Utilities. We help our customers develop, deliver and operationalise their digital transformation strategies. We work in true partnership with our customer, gaining a deep understanding of their business and technology issues.
Our capabilities and credentials across Private Sector markets enable the design, delivery and management of business transformation programmes. We help our clients respond to changing customer demands, keep ahead of the competition, and safeguard their systems from evolving business and technology risks.
The day job
This is a great opportunity to join our Cyber team at Sopra Steria as a Senior Security Architect in a newly created post due to an increase in work load. This isn't a replacement so perfect opportunity to forge your own way to architect enterprise solutions for our private sector clients.
We have a number of exciting projects coming up along with the BAU to keep you busy.
- Ensuring strong message security and mail hygiene.
- Security Target Operating Models
- Endpoint Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Information Governance
- Identifying potential efficiencies and new ways of working
- Working with and advising the solution architects on the potential security strengths and weaknesses of proposed solutions
- Designing solutions and demonstrating how to design
You need to have:
- Excellent customer facing skills - able to communicate effectively with staff and clients at all levels
- Extensive experience in IT Security, specifically in a management role with a proven track record
- A real breadth and depth across various areas, no need to be SME an in one particular vertical
It would be great if you had:
- Certifications are great but no pre-requisite, but anything cloud related is always good to have – AWS, Azure GCP etc
- Off shore team management
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Full time permanent
Location UK mobile
Security Clearance Level SC
Internal Recruiter Leanne
Salary £75,000 - £85,000
Benefits £5,400 car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'