Senior Assistant Administrator - 14th August start date - Full time, temporary placement - Gloucestershire
Your new role
Senior Assistant Administrator is responsible for helping to provide an efficient and accessible administration service to support the smooth running and effective management of the establishment. The Senior Assistant Administrator will need to maintain a clear picture of the students and the service provided. The job requires both efficiency and well developed personal skills.
- To attend for work reliably and punctually
- To attend all training as required and take part in a positive manner
- To know where the school policies are kept and to be aware of and follow their contents
- To ensure that all students, residents and colleagues have equal opportunities, to acknowledge their individual differences and uphold their rights and responsibilities, including the right not to be discriminated against, as set out in law and by school policies
- To contribute to making the admin team effective. This involves supporting other members of the team and helping to build positive relationships. You must be willing to give and receive constructive feedback aimed at developing the quality of relationships and team performance
- To plan, organise and carry out your work to meet requirements. Continually looking for ways to improve your own performance and identifying any training to help will form part of this.
- To prepare a range of documents. This involves creating documents, producing and distributing mail-merge documents, using corporate formats as required. This also includes photocopying and presenting complex material and dealing with correspondence. It is likely to include, amongst others, documents related to such matters as budgets, student case reviews and staff recruitment and selection
- To enter, find, update and store information in paper-based files so that they are always complete and information can always be easily and quickly found
- To enter, store and find information on computer-based applications, using a recognisable filing structure, and to produce reports from databases. This will involve maintaining up to date staff and student databases
- To make and receive phone calls, send and receive faxes and e-mail using the required protocols
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job