Senior Salesforce Developer - 60,000 € + Benefits - South Holland, Netherlands
An international Salesforce End-User is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer from anywhere around the world.
You will have the opportunity to work in a global team with many different kinds of stakeholders. If you are a strong team player with a passion for development, then this is the position for you!
As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will be working with various business partners, project managers, functional analysts, quality assurance and production support teams to deliver on various initiatives supporting Salesforce.com implementations and setting up the Salesforce.com support competence centre.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be responsible to
- Analyse technical specifications and documentation of any new application.
- Run application testing
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure that standards are kept
As the ideal candidate you will
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Have strong functional and technical knowledge of Salesforce
- Be able to demonstrate advanced skills in documenting and writing functional solution designs and creating detailed technical designs for Salesforce.com
- Be able to demonstrate experience in creating Salesforce.com technical designs, involving configuration setup and coding in APEX.
- Have a strong experience in SQL and RDBMS
- Possess "Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator"
- Possess "Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II"
What you'll get in return
- 60,000€ annual salary
- 10% vacation package
- 10% bonus package
- Visa or Work permit (if needed)
- Development opportunities
- Career progression to Team Leader - Team Manager
- Traveling opportunities in global company offices
Does this look like a position tailored for you? Send your CV to or call +31 (0) and ask for Eirini
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job