- Bonus, Pension & Private Medical Insurance
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and competent individual to join a boutique financial services company, who have recently expanded their Wealth Management book of business. This has created the role above.
You will be the first person in this role, within the Wealth Management side of the business and able to adapt it to your existing knowledge and best practices. The role will include:
- Responsibility for updating the back-office system; Enable / CT Suite (provided by our network: Best Practice), ensuring all new wealth management clients have been setup correctly on the system from day one, with correct policy details and fee expectations
- Adhering to all compliance processes and procedures
- Working closely with the two owner / directors to service these clients
- Arranging appointments in their diaries
- Preparing paperwork for meetings, including reports, illustrations, forms, etc
- Processing paperwork after meetings
- Direct contact with clients and providers
- Supporting owner / directors at some meetings if required
- Ensuring all fees are being received
- Developing your knowledge within Wealth Management
- Developing your knowledge with employee benefit administration over time
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start procedures from scratch, in the most efficient way, within this area of the business. The other area of the business is employee benefits. You will join an existing administration team, who are all very friendly and supportive of each other. We are a small firm and look to train each administrator in all areas over time, allowing for effective cover for annual leave, we feel this allows everyone to truly enjoy and relax on their holidays! You will also be financially supported if you wish to achieve your Certificate in Financial Planning or Administration.
Previous experience in this type of role within an IFA practice is essential.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job