My well-established client is based just outside Heathrow Airport and is a provider of aftermarket services in the aviation industry. The company sources, warehouses, and markets aftermarket components across a broad range of aircraft and engine platforms and provides related services to airlines, leasing companies, and MRO providers around the world.
They are now seeking a Senior Sales Executive to take over their aircraft component sales (excluding engine related sales) in Europe.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls, emails and meeting.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities to prospect for new business.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients, suppliers and markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and client information.
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions and events where required.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with clients, seeking management authorisation when required.
- Gaining a clear understanding of clients' businesses and requirements.
* Mon to Friday working week
* Salary c. £40,000 plus generous benefits package
* Free onsite parking
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the above requirements and you already hold the right to live and work in the UK, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"