Senior Sales Executive
We're looking for career driven senior sales executives to join our growing sales team in London. The Senior Sales Executive role would suit someone who is 'saleshungry', results driven and with some previous B2B sales exposure. You will be looking to take the next step in your career and enjoy working in a fast-paced and commercial environment!
IQPC is a market leading international events and media company with offices around the globe. For over 40 years we have produced over 1500 events annually.
The Senior Sales Executive role -
The Senior Sales Executive will be working across a wide ranging portfolio of international events, in industries such as Defence, Pharmaceuticals, Telecoms, Customer Experience, Energy, Big Data & Digital.
You will be responsible for growing revenue through our inbound channels, as well as working closely with Marketing & our Online teams to create remarkable content for our client base.
- Speaking to senior level business executives around the globe and converting all incoming enquiries into confirmed business
- Growing potential delegate revenue through leads generated by online and offline marketing communications of our events
In return the Senior Sales Executive will receive:
- Uncapped earning potential & competitive company benefits
- The chance to travel across the world to our events
- Fast tracked career progression opportunities into a team leader role
- First class sales training
- Competitive company benefits
The Senior Sales Executive will have:
- Ideally 12+ months experience working in a commercial sales environment.
- Be used to interacting with multiple businesses over the phone
- Be ambitious, business savvy and passionate about building your career in sales.
- Sales Executive
- Senior Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"