If you are a experienced telephone sales executive, looking for that next step, then this could be the role for you!
This Group is the leading provider of data for Europe’s automotive decision makers. The Senior Sales Executive plays a key role in generating new revenue, supporting the Team Leader and instilling best practices across the new business team. The Senior Sales Executive will have their own monthly/quarterly and yearly personal revenue targets to exceed - this will come from targeted marketing campaigns within the automotive sector in turn growing new business revenues through this portfolio of digital based products.
- To support the Team Leader and ensure new business team is motivated, maintaining sales best practices and leading by example.
- Purely new business sales role within a telesales environment where you will be expected to generate new business revenue through handling inbound enquiries and cold calling prospects generated from targeted marketing campaigns.
- To exceed monthly personal targets and revenue expectations.
- To generate revenue through selling a portfolio of data led solutions to the relevant decision makers throughout the automotive industry.
- You will helpgeneraterevenue growth by utilising and optimisingall available sales channelsthroughnew businessdevelopment.
- You will support the Team Leader to ensure the revenue targets are achieved in line with the salesstrategy.
- You will possess the ability to communicate the benefits of subscribing to our product offering to our customer base and have the ability to sell a portfolio solution where necessary.
- Sell efficiently to a national client base and manage your time effectively to maximise key selling periods throughout the day.
- Daily KPI’s will be an integral part of the role
- Assist and support the Team Leader to ensure the whole team are performing to their full capabilities and achieving their monthly targets
- You must lead by example and encourage sales best practice at all times
- Assist Team Leader in day to day activities and running of the team, ensuring team best practices and sales effectiveness are optimised
- Assist Team Leader in formulating, managing and executing new business sales plans and strategies for senior management
- Represent new business team when requested by senior management, including acting as an ambassador at any functions and meetings where senior management or customers are present
- Utilise the Autovista Way of Selling in your daily activities and assist sales team with training needs when required - lead best practices on behalf of the team and ensure that high standards are maintained and utilised on a daily basis
- Assist Team Leader in motivating and instilling high energy levels within the team e.g. managing the incentive scheme / organise sales competitions, etc.
- You will help gather team forecasts for the Team Leader when required
- You must always support the Team Leader when communicating new initiatives and carrying out any management related issues
- You will ensure activity and energy levels are maintained at all times; especially if the Team Leader is absent / in meetings
- Increase profitable revenues from new/targeted marketing campaigns, as well as a database of lapsed customers.
- To consistently reach and exceed monthly new business targets.
- To manage your own time effectively and ensure all sales KPI’s are met.
- To ensure lead conversions carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectivelypitch Glass’s products to potential new customers and previous enquired leads.
- Continually update and maintain accurate data and records on the company CRM (SalesForce)
- Establish credibilityand trust with clients and internal teams.
- When selling to our customers, ensure we maximise value for theorganisation and that we meet customer needs, whilst complying with the standardGlass’sT&Cs.
- Strong previous experience in business developmentortelesales role essential (ideally, minimum of 2 years’ experience)
- Proven track record of success against sales targets and in achieving KPI’s
- Automotive industry knowledge preferred but not essential
- Experience working with SalesForce preferred
- A self-starter, highly competitive and results-driven
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent writtenand verbal communicationand interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to think on your feet/lots of initiative and a positive attitude
- Team player
- Good analytical skills
- Customer Base
- Senior Sales
- Telephone Sales