We are a rapidly growing technology and services business which helps people and organisations prepare, evaluate and protect themselves against the variety of cyber threats present in today’s business environment. We have a class leading set of technologies and people offering cyber solutions to the SME market.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Account Executive to sell the services into all levels of small and medium enterprise companies, government depts, Defence and MSP’s. The Senior Sales Account Executive role will require the successful candidate to be responsible for building their own sales pipeline and nurturing sales to achieve quarterly target. They will take responsibility for sales through both direct and indirect channels so a solutions sales background is of paramount importance.
The role will require a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-moving, rapidly evolving, high growth environment and who is happy to work remotely whilst visiting the various offices as and when required - including Birmingham, London (Head Office) and Brighton.
Applicants will need a background in new business with experience of selling through / with partners and proven experience of achieving targets, ideally within the IT security space.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team selling a ground-breaking product in a rapidly growing sales-led technology company.
- Achieve target
- Identify and target the ideal customer profile including lead generation, nurturing and closing opportunity.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop opportunities in your designated territory.
- Identify stakeholders both inside and outside of IT depts of SME organisations
- Effectively manage leads generated from marketing and inside sales activities.
- Sales Hygiene, including keeping CRM up to date with tasks, prospect activity and forecasting.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Create and manage price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed
- Work effectively with existing channel partners to identify new opportunities
- Accurately forecasting and delivering your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Maintain and expand the company’s CRM database
- Where necessary, support of marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- National and International travel may be required where necessary
What do you need to apply?
- Substantial direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience, ideally within the IT security space to SMEs and large enterprises
- Knowledge of the security market with contacts which can be leveraged immediately
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Knowledge of solution sales principles, methodologies, best practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibitions
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Comfortable working in the fast paced and dynamic environment of a start-up
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Sales Presentations
- Senior Sales
- Qualifying Opportunities
- Channel Partners