A market leading US technology business based in West London are looking for a fluent German Speaking Senior Revenue Accountant to join their growing finance department. Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a technical reference for the sales and contracts teams during the contract negotiation process by analyzing the impact of 'red flag' contract terms, communicating the revenue impact of such terms, and offering alternative structures, if available, for responsible countries primarily DACH region.
- Perform monthly/quarterly reviews of significant revenue arrangements for responsible countries in EMEA. Document the revenue recognition position to ensure accurate accounting in accordance with US GAAP including ASC606 and other US GAAP accounting literature.
- Perform monthly and quarterly revenue closing process for responsible countries, ensuring the Journals are posted correctly and reconciled to both Local GAAP and US GAAP, ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Perform monthly or quarterly analysis performed by EMEA revenue team including maintenance SSP range, material right analysis, Concession analysis etc.
- Provide support to EMEA GL reporting team and EMEA Billing & Collection team when required
- Liaison with internal and external auditors on interim and year end Group/Local Statutory audit process
- Work with the appropriate Contracts attorneys and International finance team to resolve audit and review questions and issues
- Assist in preparation of financial statement disclosures relating to revenue, including gathering and summarizing revenue recognition, deferred revenue and other relevant areas
- Other ad hoc duties when it is required
The right candidate will be a fluent German speaker with strong technical accounting skills. You will ideally have experience within revenue recognition but this is not essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the German language skill develop a career in revenue accounting for a global market leader.
- Senior Revenue Accountant - German
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job