Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Salary: £18,000 basic, OTE (Year 1) £30,000 per annum
McCarthy Recruitment have recently been named as the 1st Best place to work in the UK (Small Category) and 2nd Best place to work in Europe (Under 50s Category) by Great Place to Work® as well as being accredited with Investors in People Gold. We were also delighted to emerge as the highest placed recruitment firm in both competitions!
Due to expansion McCarthy Recruitment are looking for a Resourcing Assistant to support our highly successful recruitment team in our head office based in Warrington. We are looking for people who enjoy working within a fast-paced environment, can meet quick deadlines are extremely organised and have attention to detail.
We will provide a complete training plan with 1:1 continuous support and in return we are looking for people that have the passion, drive and determination to achieve!
We will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. For all the consultancies that claim to be different, McCarthy truly is. In just under 10 years, the team have achieved some amazing results, worked with several of the biggest retailers on the High Street today and had a lot of fun whilst doing it!
Our company specialises in the recruitment of permanent management roles for a number of blue chip retail companies across the UK in retail, hospitality and HR. We launched the business to be different and we certainly are.
We value our people, and believe that recruitment is about customer service, people and relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and LinkedIn is essential for this position
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment
- A confident and professional telephone manner, with the personality to represent our brand from the first point of contact
- A flexible and adaptable attitude, able to work towards the needs of the business
- Proven multi-tasking experience with the ability to organise workload proficiently
- High standard of written English, with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Assertive, professional and customer service minded
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILIIES
- Work closely with the team managers to deliver a recruitment outsource project
- Understands what ‘good’ looks like for our client, assessing client and candidate requirements
- Generating candidates through name gathering and headhunting them from their workplace
- Searching recruitment job boards to build a database of candidates in specific geographic hotspots
- Clearing applications of relevant candidates each morning and conducting basic screening calls with relevant candidates to assess their suitability to be put through to a Consultant
- Actively getting involved in sales meetings
- Pro-actively plan and organise time to ensure effective use of day, identifying and prioritising key tasks
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants with urgent assignments on an ad hoc basis
- Ensuring that all applications either online or via the telephone are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
- Screening suitable applicants, building relationships registering successful candidates on the company database
KEY WORDS: Recruitment, Resourcing, Resourcing Assistant, Recruitment Assistant
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
By applying for this role, you are explicitly consenting for McCarthy Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at GDPR @ and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'