ENS Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Support Worker to join a privately owned care provider, based in Westcliff. To provide support to children with learning difficulties and EBD in a residential environment.
As the Senior Residential Worker you will assist the Registered and Deputy Manager with leading a team of Residential Workers and to ensure the home is running smoothly on a day to day basis.
The Senior Residential Worker must have
- NVQ Level 3
- 12 months experience in a residential children's home
- Supervisory or shift leading experience
- Strong understanding of young people and the issues and behaviours they struggle with
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings and sleep ins
The company will offer you -
- Clear career progression
- Comprehensive training package
- Regular team clinical consultations with our Residential psychotherapist
- Childcare vouchers
- A pension scheme
If you have any questions about this role, please call Kirsty Chapman at ENS Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job