Senior Quantity Surveyor
Abatec are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to oversee the commercial site teams across three sites. These projects will consist of a new build school project as well as a further 2 Aspire projects across the Wiltshire area for an award winning Regional Contractor.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be responsible for overall financial control of any given project from Pre Construction to Completion stage
- Oversee the running of a team of surveyors
- Interpret briefs from the client or Senior Management and convert into a delivery plan
- Coordinate change control and risk processes including identifying, raising and pricing early warnings in line with the change control and customer sign off process
- Ensure contractual entitlement and adherence to contractual timescales
- Ensure all subcontract issues are resolved, deferring to the commercial manager where appropriate
- Provide commercial and contractual support to clients
- Offer support and Training to less experienced members of the team
Our client is looking for Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience in the construction industry
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results
- Knowledge of building regulationsand health and safety requirements
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Demonstrable experience of leading successful commercial delivery on projects
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
- Company car/Car allowance (£5,000)
- Additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young. The reference for this vacancy is 127911.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"