Senior Quantity Surveyor I am currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a long standing company based in the Hayes area. The company the ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working for specialise in the Architectural Metalwork or Structural Steel sector. The Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects within the commercial and residential Sectors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects such as Airports, high end residential developments and other exiting landmark projects. The successful Quantity Surveyor will Ideally have 10 years' experience and a background in working for Main Contractors or within the Architectural Metalwork or Structural Steel sector. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be able to hit the ground running and run their own projects reporting to the Commercial Manager.
The most suitable candidate for this position will have a wide knowledge of the construction industry and the current climate within the industry. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will also be looking to join a company with great career progression and with an aim to securing a job with longevity.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Risk assessments
- Provide advise to sub-contractors and allocate work
- Reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Overseeing financial KPIs
- Preparing bills of quantities, tenders and contracts for projects
- Building close relationships with the clients
- Ensure all documentation is issued to clients
- Run their own projects reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Quantity Surveying experience
- Strong Negotiator
- Located near Haynes area
- Ability to manage a team
- Good work ethic
- Good tenure
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary £50K+ DOE
- 22 days' holiday moving up to 25 days + BH
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy