- Position: A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join this award-winning house builder that operate across the South East delivering outstanding homes and creating communities. Continuous multi-unit project flow and an organisation that focus on promoting their talent within.
- Role: 2 Major Residential Projects =
Southgate - 1400 units (Traditional Build) = £400m & Rochester - 460 units (RC Frame) = £120m
- Person: The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have to have had to had previous experience at a well-represented developer or main contractor with a track record of running residential projects with experience running and mentoring junior staff.
The successful SQS will head up developments in Southgate or Rochester which consists of multiple units of luxury one, two and three-bedroom houses with stunning views in some lovely locations. You will be challenged to the best of your ability and this is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Car/Car Allowance - £5,760
- 15% Bonus (which is usually hit every year)
- 26 Days Holiday
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Residential / Developer / House Builder / Essex / Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor / Residential / Developer / House Builder / Essex / Senior Quantity Surveyor