Senior Quantity Surveyor
House Builder - Residential - Senior Quantity Surveyor (Project Level)
This nationwide Housebuilder, recently ranked in the Top 5 Housebuilders in the UK, are seeking a confident and ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their continuously growing team based in their offices in the boarders of Berkshire. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will assist on both small and major housing developments throughout the Northern Home Counties and North London.
This organisation prides themselves in building beautifully designed new homes all across the country and with a huge presence they can really put themselves in a different league to the rest. As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for overseeing the commercial management of a number of various small and large developments, whilst training, mentoring and developing junior staff.
You will be reporting to the Commercial Director and be working alongside a close knit team of surveyors. Support and development will come from the Commercial Director himself, he will be putting the successful Senior QS through their paces with the idea of a managing surveyor role in the horizon
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Northern Home Counties
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 - Company Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Discretionary Bonus, Healthcare and Life Assurance
Duties: The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Commercial Director
Duties will include -
- Build and maintain working relationships with supply chain and clients
- Place supply chain orders in accordance with the procurement schedule
- Manage and minimise non recoverable costs on projects
- Price and agree all project variations
- Provide commercial expertise and be responsible for the financial delivery on various projects
- Value, certify and issue subcontractors
- Complete CVC reports
- Submit external valuations, making sure they meet the conditions of the main contract
- Full responsibility for the projects cash position
Requirements: The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be educated to at least HND level in Quantity Surveying and be confident with excellent communication skills. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor should have previous project experience whilst managing teams. The Senior Quantity Surveyor should also be ambitious and determined to build a long-term career.
Projects: New Build and Regeneration
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Berkshire / London / North London / Residential
- Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Berkshire / London / North London / Residential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job