Senior Quality Specialist
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish processes for categorisation, loading and tracking of both paper and electronic documents to assure good document control, developing the QMS.
2. As Senior Quality Specialist, you will liaise with support teams, as required, to assure supporting systems are in compliance with Quality compliance requirements, e.g. HR Processes.
3. You will develop and deliver training on the Quality and specific systems to colleagues as required and prepare metrics for regular Quality Management Review meetings.
4. As Senior Quality Specialist, you will coordinate development and approval of Quality Policies, SOPs and Working Practices, ensuring compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Specialist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant life science degree or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality based role, working in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries, with good organisational skills, experience with LIMS would be beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with quality management systems and a willingness to learn new software systems.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Aseptic | Biologics | Quality | Medical devices | Document control | SOP's | QMS | Quality Documentation | GDP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job