Senior Quality Advisor
Permanent, Full time
A leading analytical services organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area are currently looking for an experienced and methodical Senior Quality Advisor who is able to audit independently and as part of a team across all areas of their business.
Applications will be considered from those with a demonstrable background in Quality Assurance within a regulated GLP/GCP environment within an analytical laboratory.
- Plan, coordinate and execute audits and maintain the Quality Management system
- Maintain a strong knowledge in the current regulations and guidance
- Supervise or mentor other Quality Advisors
- Lead the development and delivery of training modules
- Support external inspections and customer enquires
If you would be interested in applying for this role and you have a strong background in QA for GLP/GCP environments, please submit your CV and Covering letter via the link and we will look forward to receiving your application.
For further details please call Katie Roddis on 01223 463300.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job