I am currently working with a client who is one of the top developers in
They have now got an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work based in Essex. With the opportunity to work on their huge residential scheme, with planning of 3500 units with the tallest residential tower being 15 stories high.
My client is looking for someone that is driven, committed, and an enthusiastic construction professional to join my their team.
- To be number one on site
- Reporting into the Construction Director
- Ensure that the job is completed from start to finish
- Ensure effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time.
- Lead and motivate the project team and the supply chain to deliver the project.
- Manage the operational aspects of the project to achieve the budget.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Maintain continuous professional development of yourself and your team to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- Experience working on a residential scheme.
- Experience working for a Developer or Main contractor.
- Seen a project through from start to finish.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
If this role is of interest please apply. Or if you would like more information please call to speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.