This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This role is based in South West London, working for a leading global architectural firm, working on iconic projects worldwide. This position will work to ensuring the successful delivery of large and complex projects in a controlled environment. This role requires a high degree of responsibility, discretion and confidentiality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with customers to establish project scope and requirements.
- Ensuring project budgets are agreed, monitored and reported against.
- Create transition plans in collaboration with support teams to enable the effective operation of changes.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the programme team to enable them to successfully undertake projects.
- Research and development of the project and programme management methodology
- Training and development of project managers within the programme team.
- Understand and define business benefits of projects.
- Manage and develop quality across the project.
- Report to; head of programme management, owners, and stakeholders.
Qualities and Skills
- Formal Project Manager qualification; PRINCE 2, AGILE
- Proven experience in delivering IT projects.
- Knowledgeable in MS, networking and communication.
- Expert leadership and management skills.
- Time management, organisation, customer service, communication, resilience, self-motivated, calm, and efficient.
- IT infrastructure library awareness
- Delivering project experience in AGILE
- Empathy for creative environments.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and Portfolio
The client will be holding interviews within the next two weeks with a plan of starting ASAP
Contact Max –
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job