Senior Project Manager - £700 Daily - Remote
Project Manager for Benchmark Project
Scope is Capital market activities across all asset classes.
The transversal functions group as several teams taking care of XVA, on-boarding as well as regulatory projects. The benchmark program is one of the biggest regulatory stream for 2021. This program is played in two parts the financing part and the capital market part. The project manager we are hiring will be integrated into the market side of the project and will co-ordinate the system enhancement required to cope with the Libor transition.
The job involves
- Creating Business Requirement Documents, update/amendments and documentation sign-offs/approval management
- Budget/cost planning, tracking, and change request approval and sign-off management
- Project plan, tracking, management and roadmap/schedule tracking
- Project reporting to project sponsor and project stakeholders in scheduled and ad-hoc format
- Produce project plans, track project roadmap and schedule and manage project risks
- Produce project reporting to the project sponsor and project stakeholders in scheduled and ad-hoc format
- Run project meetings and workshops, produce minutes, ensure minute actions are performed
A minimum of 5+ years' experience in Regulatory / IT project management required.
Strong understanding and knowledge of Derivatives as well as experience of regulatory projects management.
Good understanding of the systems used as industry standard for Derivatives
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'