£50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance + benefits
Our client, a reputable and well established construction business, is seeking a Senior Project Accountant to join their project finance function. Having recently successfully bid for large contracts, this is a brand new position to help lead on this function.
Working closely with the regional Senior Project Accountant the role will initially be based in South West Hertfordshire, after which point the role will be based between sites in Northamptonshire, Birmingham and the Cambridgeshire areas.
- Supporting the Project Director, management of accounting systems and processes to assist with mobilising a number of contracts
- Ensuring accounting system is accurate and up to date with revenue and costs
- Leading on contract balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring profiling of revenue recognition is in accordance with IFRS15 as approved
- Producing accurate monthly financial information to Operating Unit
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for contract and client
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), who is keen to take on a challenging role where they can make real impact. Advanced knowledge of revenue recognition and long term contract accounting is preferred.
You will be a confident leader, who enjoys contributing to the delivery of long-term strategic goals of a wider organisation. With excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent track record in business partnering you will be keen to work with various stakeholders within the business.
Offering a generous package and an opportunity to really contribute to an exciting period within the business, this is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious finance professional.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
- revenue recognition
- project accounting
- project accountant
- construction accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'