Nigel Wright is pleased to be working with a global, market leading business, to recruit a Senior Production Quality Coordinator. The role will be based at their high volume manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for Product Quality across site
- Gain and use product knowledge to enable you to fault find and analyse any non-conforming products
- Liaise with internal and external customers during investigations, visiting customers if required to support SQA / QRA regarding production related topics
- Developing and implementing quality standards and control systems
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met
- Conduct internal audits on production lines or on products where required and support external audits during visits or with any documentation requests
- Ensuring that workflows, processes and products comply with safety regulations
- You have gained a technical qualification and worked within a quality related role
- You will have developed strong people management skills
- Self-motivated and proactive, you will lead on quality projects across the site
- You will use your communication skills to have a positive impact on your team and stakeholders
- You will be able to work effectively within a Team or as an individual
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised business experiencing significant growth and investment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'